Wednesday, February 16, 2011

maybe baby?

So, i think i might be feeling the baby - i'm not sure, but today i do think it was baby. I am super aware of my body and have been REALLY focusing and paying attention and the last few days this week, there have been 'bubbles' or like a little flutter or something poking me from the inside that have made me stop and see if it happens again, which it usually doesn't, so i pass it off that it was something else. Last night i swear i def. felt something that would have been more baby then gas.....it happened a few times, the same feeling and around the same area.... then today i was in a meeting and i felt two little flutterings in the same area.... so i think it may be baby...but i'm not totally for sure if it is. I guess i'll find out soon enough. :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for feeling baby! The first time I felt K it was a 'tap tap tap' feeling down by my left hip bone. I think I was 17 weeks! I bet that IS baby you're feeling. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet that's the baby you're feeling, too! And HOLY CRAP...almost 17wks already. I know it probably feel like you've got an eternity to go yet...but it seems to be going quickly on my end. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i felt the feeling again today, lasted a little longer then earlier in the week..... yup, this is on the left side and lower - below my belly button and over to the left side where we usually have the doppler when we find the heartbeat....

    ReplyDelete