This stage i'm at is truly boring.....i can't feel the baby, i don't have a Dr. apt for another 3 weeks, i think i have a belly, but to the rest of the world i just look fat and there's really not much to do. I'm totally not complaining, i'm just simply pointing out the obvious. It's too early to register, it's to early to really deep clean and organize....it's just a boring stage.
TUMS- my new bff....just thought i'd throw that out there.
So yesterday i had a moment of complete pregnancy insane-ness. I mean, PMSx1000!!! It was crazy...i didn't know if i should cry or scream or do both or throw something or climb back into bed or what....it was just crazy, i felt crazy, i felt completely just at a loss at how i should feel or react... so i ended up crying just a little bit on the way home from work cuz i was just soooo over the day and how i was feeling crazy and just totally pissy and ugh.....and then i started laughing cuz i just felt ridiculous.
I feel like i popped a little this week, sunday i had on a zip up hoody that i've worn through out my pregnancy and i attempted to zip it up sunday and the darn thing was super tight zipped up...so, i feel like my belly is getting bigger... i'm just waiting to start feeling the baby kick and move around and have a REAL pregnancy buddha belly....
I think i'm going to get stretch marks....ew. I have two small red ones that i got under my gut area from when i did IVF.... cuz they pump you with meds that make you go from normal to 6mths pregnant looking in about 2 days....lol. I feel like they're getting more red.... i go back and forth about how i feel about stretch marks...part of me feels like they are a little reminder of what my body is capable of doing - making life and keeping it safe...i know in time the marks will go away....but if i had to choose, i'd obviously choose to NOT have them.
23 days til we find out who we have growing up in my belly....
2 stretch marks? I have a road map! lol
ReplyDeleteHang in there, before you know it, this little one will be beating you up from the inside. It's good that you are documenting this, then you can go back and read these posts, and see all that you have gone through to get here, and see that you were waiting for that moment, and it will make you appreciate it much more. :)
I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!