So i am very sure that i've been feeling baby. I don't feel baby every day, but i have been feeling what i do believe is baby more often. Thursday i was driving home from work and baby was doing some flips in there....it gave me that butterfly feeling when you're on a roller coaster and you get butterflies in your tummy....then i played with the baby i poked my stomach and baby moved around....it was quite fun. :) I usually will feel baby when i'm sitting, so i often wonder if i'm crushing it and it's like, 'mom!! stand up, you're crushing me!'
I think hubby is a little jealous that i get to feel baby right now. I always make sure i tell him when i feel baby, so that he can touch my belly and feel connected. Clover, our four legged baby, has been VERY attached to me since i've gotten pregnant and even more so the last month or so..... so she follows me around EVERYWHERE!! So, it adds to hubby feeling left out....lol. I am looking forward to him being able to feel the baby on the outside.
So the last few weeks, when we have listened to the baby's heartbeat on the doppler, we've been picking up what sounds like a 2nd heartbeat. The 1st time it happened, hubby and i looked at each other and hubby said, 'no way-could there really be twins in there?' I said, 'no way - it's gotta be the umbli. cord or something' So, then i of course googled if you could find out you're having twins til later in the pregnancy even with multiple ultrasounds in the begining...turns out it can happen. And i have a neighbor who didn't know she was having twins until she was 4.5 mnths along...eek. I honestly don't believe i'm carrying twins, but i would like to just know what the extra heartbeat is coming from....i'll assume it's the umbil. cord. We'll know for sure Thursday.
ooohh...baby just moved.
No comments:
Post a Comment