Tuesday, November 23, 2010

O.M.G!!

I AM PREGNANT! OMG!
This has been an AMAZING day!!! I can't even begin to describe the feelings. No matter what happens, i am enjoying every single moment and we could not be happier to know we are going to be parents. This has been a dream i have been waiting for, for 3 years....i finally got to POAS (pee on a stick) and it said YES+ LOL.....OMG! I am PREGNANT!!!!! I am going to be a mom...i'm a mommy!!!! OMG!!! Hubby is a daddy and Clover is a big sister....OMG!

Beta#1 - 796, anything over 100 is what they were looking for.
Progesterone - 10.9, anything over 10 is great.

I just felt it the last day or two...i woke up today and i just jumped out of bed and just 'knew'....this whole cycle has been just different....
When going through my IVF cycle, i prayed and wished for signs and wanted to see a shooting star...etc.... well, after we decided that we were going to go forward with the FET, i saw 2 shooting stars like 3-4 days apart..like BIG ones....no doubt about it shooting stars..... i saw a full double rainbow on the way to one of my appointments...and today, i wore my lucky socks and undies....and i saw deer on the way to my appointment...i also saw 1 deer on saturday...and i was thinking about if the FET worked...so i had my signs this time....lots of them.....and then the heart burn that kicked in on about Friday.....my mom said she had heartburn early on too with all us kids.... It's fun to compare things with my sister, to see what she's gone through and what i'm experiencing....it's just awesome! Even more awesome that we're expecting!! I can't believe it...I'm pregnant!!!

With Thanksgiving just another day away, I am thankful for the struggles, although i would prefer we need not endure such things, it makes the good times and happiness sweeter and more meaningful, i'm thankful for technology and miracles, i'm thankful for rainbows and shooting stars, lucky undies and socks and most of all i am thankful for my wonderful and supportive and fun loving family and friends and my fantastic hubby too!! Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am sooo happy for you! Congratulations Mommy! My heart is happy for you, and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months! Can't wait to hear all the updates on your little one, you have to tell us ALL the details of pregnancy!

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sara - it truely means so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still absolutely over the moon, happy for you!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have told everyone I know, who has NO clue who you are!! LMAO!! Can you tell I am a little excited for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe, you guys, that is awesome...i'm so totally excited!!

    ReplyDelete