Wow, i'm already 5 weeks along- if i'm going by a July 29th due date....
So....beta #1 - 796
beta #2 - 2245
I have a friend in the neighborhood who also did IVF/FET's and she is currently pregnant with twins...her 2nd beta was 2150. Yeah, so needless to say hubby is FREAKN' out about the idea of twins......
me, eh....i'm okay with the idea....i mean, i'm not naive that it's going to be hard and that it's going to be crazy and i'm going to have post it notes EVERYWHERE .......but i'm okay with the idea...i think. Ask me on Wednesday when we find out....
Yup, so Wednesday we have our ultrasound to find out if there are one or two in there.....we won't see much other then some sacs and making sure they are where they should be and that there's nothing going on that shouldn't be.
I still am feeling great, but def. have been taking it super easy.....probably more so then i really should, but i don't want to risk anything....so i want to take it easy as much as i can. The house won't be as decorated as it normally is for the holidays and i might not be able to make all cookies i usually make for cookie exchanges (def. going to have to be some easy stuff) and i'm just going to have to take it easy.... Hubby gets Hubby of the year award for sure...he's been doing a lot around the house and i totally appreciate it, i feel guilty but when i try to help he banishes me to the couch and tells me to stay there. I listen, cuz well, i've got a life growing up in there.... :)
I have heartburn and the last few days i've noticed i'm peeing a little more...oh and i'm thirsty a lot too...
For those that read this that continue to struggle with your fertility, know that i'm always saying prayers for you....you are in my heart and i hope that your miracles will come too! Never give up...
Looking forward to this new journey to parenthood....i'm looking forward to picking out baby stuff and registering and just watching my body change and grow and feel the baby or babies and just enjoy the moments. Surprisingly enough, i haven't bought one baby item since becoming pregnant, i always thought that would be the 1st thing i do..instead i keep buying pregnancy tests and poas about 1-2 times a day just to watch the lines show up or for it to say PREGNANT or YES+
Soooo cool.
Haha, I totally don't blame you for POAS, for all the negative ones I've seen I know I'm going to make up for it by taking them every day for 9 months LOL!
ReplyDeleteYes, twins would be a "armful" BUT it will be YOUR normal & you two will figure it out & if you were strong enough to make it through infertility- twins will be a breeze :)
Praying for you! Keep the details coming!