Monday, November 29, 2010

the things you do..

so, is it weird that i've poas like 5 billion times 7 times and they are all lined up on my bathroom counter so i can look at them? LOL. i LOVE poas....i LOVE seeing those two lines show up super fast or the little plus sign...LOVE IT!! I don't know when this poas obsession will end...maybe once we hear the heartbeats....oh who am i kidding..... i'll probably poas until i give birth... :)

2 more days and then we find out if it's one or two!!! I am so excited....can't wait. I pray that everything is growing the way it should and that we'll have an awesome ultrasound.

So....the debate in the house is whether or not we should find out the gender. Forever, i always wanted it to be a surprise cuz there's only so many surprises in life....but lately, i kinda feel like i've waited so long and worked so hard to get pregnant, i'm not sure i really wanna wait...i wanna talk to my baby(ies) with their names and buy them cute lil' outfits.... there's like nothing out there for gender neutral...which is lame-o. I mean, not that that stops me from getting oneis...some lil' outfits are def. boy outfits, but whatev...if it's a girl, i'll just put a bow in her hair...lol. The Hubby totally wants to know what we're having.... if we have twins, i told him we could find out on one and the other would be secret...lol.... I know we have a few months b4 we have to know...... I just want to see them, i want to hear and see their heartbeats and then i'll feel so much better about everything.

I thought for sure i'd be buying lil' outfits like crazy for our lil' ones, but alas, i have not...i think i just wanna hear the heartbeats and then i feel like i can buy some things.

I feel like now that we're pregnant, there's a whole new bag of worries.... i have NO IDEA what i have to stay away from and anything i google it's like everything but air is dangerous....tap water vs bottled water.....soap, shampoos, face wash, food...ah!! I refuse to google anymore, cuz it's just making me crazy.... i know the big stuff like deli meat (which i can eat if it's cooked), i'm limiting my PB intake since apparently pg ladies who eat pb can pass along a peanut allergy, no aspartame, caffeine, and i'm drinking tap water, since it's regulated by the government and bottled water is not....and then yesterday a friend was talking about hand soap and the chemicals in that...i'm like what? so i'm going to try to find some chemical free soap...or something.

One day at a time, one moment at a time....wednesday will be another big step we have to get through and then the following week to hear the heartbeats....one moment at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment