This was my very 1st baby purchase. I bought this bib shortly after we were married in 2006. When we tell my mother in law we're expecting, this is the bib i'm going to give her, cuz that's what' she wants to be called. Wow, for 3.5 years it's been collecting dust in my baby bin.....yes, i have a baby bin. (i'll post pics on later posts)

This was the 1st pair of Cow pj's i bought for our baby monkey..... so cute!!
disclaimer for poppa monkey: No worries, all baby monkey's clothes have been collected over the last 2 years and are ALWAYS on clearance!!! I never buy full price.... :)

Is Lola a cultural preference? I like the name as I named my can Lola too, but have never heard it used as a name for nana/grandma/omo, etc. Cool name though!!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's a cultural perference...my MIL is Filipino.
ReplyDelete