Wednesday, March 9, 2011

As Joey would say....'Woah!'

Wow, having a baby is really starting to become very real. I mean, not that being pregnant hasn't been real enough...but ya know what i mean? Pregnancy hasn't changed my life all that much.... but now..... we're going to order the crib tonight and i just signed up for baby class at the hospital.....and it's all becoming very real. Soon we'll start talking to Peds Dr's and having showers... it's all becoming just very real and very over whelming.

I think the over whelming piece is just the unknown...the not knowing how labor will be for ME, how my body will heal, if i'll produce milk, how the baby will be, how the hubby and i will stay strong and make time for us - while adjusting to this new life, making sure Clover is doing okay and not feeling left out, if my body will bounce back to something even better, if the baby blues will be tough.....how i'll handle going back to work..... i feel like each of these things are like bricks on my shoulders....

I know there's no point in over thinking things i have no control over now, but everything is becoming very real, and honestly, i'm a little scared. I think Hubby and i are both scared.... i mean, we have wanted this sooooo badly, and now we're scared. But, i think that's normal and i know when we see our lil' miracle and it's handed to us that all these fears will slowly drift away and we'll know that we will do the best we can, and do it together...... that's all we can do. :)

On the BP part - i took my BP at the store the other day and it was 123/68. Not to shabby.... so i'm going again tonight to check on it and make sure it's still staying lower.

1 comment:

  1. Aweee, sorry to hear you're scared. Don't worry, that's normal. I was pretty scared too. I know people have already told you but things just seem to fall into place once baby comes. Everything will be great!!! Before you know it he/she will be learning to walk and all that anxiety will be a distant memory. (Until your friend reminds you. tee hee!)

    You can do it! :D

    H

    ReplyDelete