Monday, March 28, 2011

ouch....

i say, ouch. My stomach has been hurting, not where the baby is, but like at the very top of my rib cage, right under the gals. I can't really seem to get comfortable without an ache there..it's like when you're sitting with really bad posture and then sit up and it's like a sore/ache feeling.... I just have felt a little off the past 3 days....today has been the worse.... i don't know if i'm going through a growth spurt..well, baby really....or if it's gas or what, but it's making me uncomfortable. I was doing okay until lunch time, i had some carrots and a bunch of raspberries, a frozen smart ones and some pita chips... i don't know what set it off or what the baby doesn't like, but man, my stomach hurt and then it turned hard - i've just been uncomfortable since then.... i did let out two really aweosme burps about an hour ago and that seemed to help ease some discomfort. I don't know if the baby is growing and just pushing everything up or if my stomach is shrinking or what is going on... i just hope it's normal, i know the baby is okay cuz i can feel her moving around, but i just don't like being this uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment