so i caved in.... i've been craving a slushie FOREVER...like, since around Christmas time.. no idea why, i just have wanted one.... i never gave in, thought about all the empty calories and i'd rather spend them on other things like carbs. So, today i picked up the baby's valance...ADORABLE....so now it's just waiting to be hung...woot! (it's the forest friends theme from Carters) So, i happened to be by a Sonic and i remember seeing a commercial and their slushies looked REALLY GOOD...so i caved...i got myself a cherry slushie .......and can i tell you it was DELICIOUS!! I still have more then half of it in the freezer for later, since it was like the never ending slushie....seriously, i felt like i drank almost all of it and it wasn't even half way yet. And it's not a huge one either....it was just the regular one. And then since i caved on that craving i caved on my other one...cheese puffs. I don't know why cheese puffs, i don't normally care for them, but man, i just wanted some good ole cheese puffs...so i got some and i do have to say, they are mighty tasty. I will def. have to make sure i eat good this week, but i do think it's good to, give in to the cravings every now and again. Ohhh....and my other craving has been those little chocolate eggs that come in the purple bag....OMG...YUM. I have always LOVED them and guess what..i found them being sold in indv. little pkgs at the store, so i picked some up....the fantastic thing about that, is that i can now have a little bag and they last me all day....and then i'm not going back to the big bag to get more.... LOVE IT! I also haven't been really on a candy/chocolate thing, but man, those eggs just hit the spot. oh and my ice cream tooth has come back .....i LOVE ice cream on any other day, but i have been REALLY loving ice cream.....
I was just thinking how weird it is the things that taste so different to me now that i'm pregnant...i wonder if food will still taste this good? I doubt it, cuz i'll be going back to more diet/low fat foods, but i've also learned through out this process that regular food is fine, as long as it's in moderation.
I miss how good food tasted when I was pregnant. Things I thought I'd never eat I ate, and I savoured them. The flavours were more pronounced, I swear. I never had a sweet tooth before I was pregnant but I developed one...chocolate...yum! I also ate WAY too many Big Macs when I was pregnant. A guilty pleasure.
ReplyDeleteI agree, indulge a little and don't feel guilty!
isn't it fantastic....i wish food tasting so great was something that stuck around instead of weight and strech marks...lol
ReplyDelete