Sunday, December 26, 2010

wrapping paper, bows and babies

Wow, i can't believe 2010 is almost over and that Christmas has just passed. I can truly say i have been given the best gift ever this Christmas, a growing baby...truly a miracle and gift from God.

Appointment went well....baby is looking like a baby now...so freakn' cute. It even did a little robot dance...it has little nubby hands and we saw some legs and feet (2 legs, 2 feet) and it was just amazing....squirming around and being all cute. HR 183. Clot is getting smaller, the width is getting smaller faster then the length, but as long as it's getting smaller. Stopping the suppos. this week and then just continue the PIO shots til Jan...

Feeling emotional lately, the last few days i just start crying for no reason...like on Christmas, my cousin got me a book for the baby, and i was reading it and just started to think about the baby and how far we've come and everything we've been through and then i started crying..... and today, i was watching a movie with the hubby and i just started crying cuz i was thinking about the baby and just wanted to make sure the baby was doing well and i want to get some of my life back, but i am so worried about the baby and just wanting it to be doing so well.... I don't know if it's cuz i know i won't be checking in on it every week anymore and i'm just getting worried or what, but i just want to know my baby is safe and growing and doing well....i just want to get further along and feel the baby moving around. I just want this bloodclot to be healed and gone and i just would love for the rest of the pregnancy to be non eventful.....

I hope you all have a very Merry and blessed Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pics!!! I am thinking girl for you. ;)
    Bring on 2011, and these little babies!!!

    ReplyDelete