Tuesday, December 21, 2010

seriously?

Ugh, i think i'm getting morning sickness.....today. So, the last few weeks i'd say that if i didn't eat every few hours then i'd start to feel icky....once i ate, it was fine. Well, today......i ate some lunch and then started to feel icky while i was eating, so then i thought well, i'll just eat a little more and see if that helps....well it did for about 2 seconds and then i felt icky again....and it last all freakn day... until i ate a ice cream cone from McDonald's....and then i felt much better. Strange. I'm feeling okay now too that i've had some pizza, which i was also really wanting while i was getting the ice cream cone.... so, i dunno what it is...i'm assuming it's 'morning sickness' starting to kick in..... best make sure i bring an orange to work tomorrow in case it kicks in again...this won't be fun....but i guess i can't really complain...i always wanted to be pregnant and i guess sometimes 'morning sickness' is just part of that process.....
Ultrasound tomorrow, i'm super excited and i wonder what baby will look like....and then close out with the fertility clinic...i'm actually kinda sad, i really like the Dr and the nurses.....and i don't like change. But, i'm also excited to work with my reg. obgyn... One day, one moment at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Just make sure you balance out your carbs/sugars. I feel horrible when I eat too much sugar, and get shaky when I don't have enough carbs. Only a few more weeks!! My morning sickness hit me the hardest this time the DAY I hit 13 weeks, but ended a few days later. I can't wait to hear the update from your ultrasound!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lately it seems to hit around lunch time or right after lunch....oranges strangely enough tend to help....i hope it goes away soon....but its also reasuring that the baby is still there..lol

    ReplyDelete