Had my follow up and here’s what we’ve got—
A growing baby, who’s heart rate has increased and is perfect….. my due date is about July 30th or Aug 1st. I'm measuring 6wks 4days, which is just perfect.
Concerns: I have quite the subchronic bleed- which caused the bleeding on Saturday. Basically, it will either continue to come out or will be reabsorbed, the good news is that it has clotted, so it’s not an active bleed. I am to drink lots of OJ, eat oranges, tomatoes and yams. I am on pelvic rest and limited bed rest.
I also have a tiny uterine contraction – which could be from all the freakn' stress and activity that’s going on in there.
Geez….i can’t wait to get into 2nd trimester….but, one day, one moment at a time…
So, please continue the good thoughts and prayers that the baby continues to stay strong and all this stuff clears up.
No comments:
Post a Comment