That's right ya'all, i have some freedom!!! no more stuck in bed 24/7....i can actually move down to the couch and lay there all day if i so choose....lol. I can also walk around a bit more, like doing more of my job and not just having to sit there with my feet up. I can also go out to the movies if i want to or go out to dinner at a restaurant. I can also do the dishes, and put them away...as long as they are not too heavy. I can not take the dog out and i can not vacuum yet. I also can not work out/walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I still have to take it easy and i have to use common sense --the Dr said that basically everything i do is magnified... a normal pregnancy wouldn't need so many restrictions, but mine does since i'm a IVF patient and i'm a bit more delicate. We got to hear the heartbeat on the little Doppler thingy (from the outside) took him awhile and he said we might not hear it, but we sure did hear that little heart beating away....it was so cool. I go in Thurs for a ultrasound so they can check the clot and then we get to peak at the baby...i'm bringing my mom since she's never seen a real live ultrasound, since they didn't do that much when i was born. She's pretty stoked about it, i'm sure she'll cry. Dr said he'll probably check the clot again in 2 week to make sure it's still getting smaller....I was like sweet! I thought i wouldn't see the baby til like 20 weeks....but hearing the heartbeat makes me feel so much better knowing that the baby is in there just floating around.
I think i lost my morning sickness....not that i'm sure that's what i had to begin with, but it sounds like it was a slight version of it. It tends to hit around the lunch hour, so i've been making sure that i snack around 1030 and have a orange about 11am and then eat a lunch and either another orange about an hour after lunch or some cheese, and that's been helping to not make it come..... so now that i wrote that down, i'm sure tomorrow it's going to come in full force.
Other then that -i've been feeling really great. I'm tired a little bit more and i'm sure i will be until i gain some strength back and start slowly getting into the swing of things. Hubby is still not comfortable with me doing more things, i think he really wanted the Dr to say that i can't do anything but lay in bed....but alas, the Dr did not and i wanted hubby to hear it from the Dr that i can do some more things, but i still have to take it easy and use common sense...... i do feel a little better that i get to not be stuck in bed all day....
No comments:
Post a Comment