Wednesday, June 29, 2011

:(

I can't believe that June is 1 day away from being over. It FLEW on by. I also can't believe i'm that much closer to holding my baby girl. There's a part of me that is terrified and another part that knows it will all be okay.

As June comes to an end, i can't help but feel kinda sad every time TreeHugger kicks me or moves around that i won't be feeling that much longer. It truly is the most amazing feeling -- i wish EVERYONE could experience that feeling. There's nothing more short of a miracle then to have life inside you- i mean, when you really think about it, it's just truly is amazing. How is that not proof enough that there is something greater then us.....

I have loved every moment of pregnancy - even when things seemed to be stacked high against TreeHugger, she has fought so hard and i pray and hope that she is healthy and i know that she will be such a fighter in the real world, i just hope she's a cuddlier too. I know that she will be capable of overcoming whatever life throws at her and i pray that life is kind to her. I can't wait to see what things of mine she has, what what things of hubby she takes on. Will she have my dimples and crazy hair, will she be sensitive and a nature lover? Will she have her daddy's smile and brown eyes, will she be curious and like to be active? Will she be a teacher or a sales rep or a traveler...

I can't wait to hear her voice and watch her grow into someone amazing.....no matter the path that life takes her on.

Anyways, i'm really cherishing these last few weeks with her inside me - i'm really going to miss being pregnant and no matter what happens in the future, i am so thankful and grateful that i have had the opportunity to carry a child.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said. It was bittersweet for me too. Cherish those last few weeks of her on the inside. I took some video of my bare belly while K was moving inside it. When I start to forget the feeling, I watch the video and it helps me remember. ;)

    ReplyDelete