Monday, June 13, 2011

nesting

Well, i think i very well might be nesting. I have officially washed,folded or hung all of her clothes for the 1st year of life...lol. I packed up older clothes in a bin since i have no room left over after filling up the dresser and closet with her clothes..... i set up the bathroom, i cleaned out our linen closets again and rearranged them. I even washed the walls in the house.... i cleaned and put away some spoons and bowls and got the pantry rearranged. TreeHugger still can't come for about 4 wks though, i need and want her to make it through the 4th of July...anytime after that will be fine. :)

TreeHugger also has learned a new trick - using mommy's ribs as monkey bars... not sure how i feel about this one yet... on one hand it hurts a little but on the other hand i think it's kinda neat.

well, we're officially half way through June and time is starting to fly by....it's pretty crazy.... I mean, this is the last June i have without child.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment