yup, i'm THAT pregnant person - i'm so done. I have loved every moment of being pregnant, and i still LOVE being pregnant, but ..... i want to meet my daughter already, i want to play with her lil' piggy toes and fingers and just look at her.... I'm sooo ready to meet her. And i'm done with the swelling feet and the numb right fingers and the sore hands in the morning where i feel like i'm an 80yr old with arthritis. I want my body back... I told DH today that i'd love to stay pregnant, if i could be skinny and have ankles. :) I'm also done with taking my sugars every day, 4X's a day... i'm tired.....and the tiredness is only going to get worse....ugh.
Dr apt tomorrow, so we'll see if things are still changing..... this past weekend was pretty rough, i kinda thought i was going to be having her, but alas, she was not ready. Anytime she wants to come would be nice....i'm hoping that i'm still dilating and effaced even more......i'll be so disappointed if i'm still just 1cm and 50% effaced....
Come on TreeHugger, we're starting to get impatient.......
No comments:
Post a Comment