So tomorrow is the big GD test. I think i will do okay with my 1hr glucose test, but there's a piece of me that is totally nervous about tomorrow. I have gotten to become anxious before dr appointments because it seems like for awhile every time i went to the Dr's....something went wrong or there was some issue..... and then i wonder why my BP is higher at the Dr's office. I'm not looking forward to drinking the sugar drink, and what i'll feel like afterwords....which will probably be icky. I have been totally watching the sugar intake this week....i really, really, REALLY wanted a mini blizzard from DQ and i was like naw, i'll wait til thrs....ya know cuz that one blizzard is totally going to give me diabetes... I'm a little nervous about weight gain too....i've def. gained some weight and i don't like where it's going....ugh...i know it's only temp. I'm just like if i'm looking like this now, what will i look like in a month or even 2 months..... it's only temp. i know, and really i shouldn't care about the weight gain, but it's really been bothering me lately.....once tomorrow comes and goes, i know it'll be fine. On top of that i just haven't felt good today....it's getting harder to move and bend and do all the things i'm used to doing, i just get worn out easier. I feel like i could sleep for about a week....don't know if i have a cold coming on or all of a sudden i have allergies or maybe i have a sinus infection....not really sure, but i hope i feel better soon.
So, here's to tomorrow that it's a great Dr. Apt and i pass my 1hr GD test!
Hope all went well!! I was always SOOOOOO tired after my glucose tests.
ReplyDeleteThe allergy thing has been on the news a lot, that they have extended the allergy season by almost a month this year, it's really bad! Hopefully it's just allergies, and you are not getting sick, although allergies can feel that way anyway right? lol
Oh, and a blizzard..... I was really craving one last night! We should go treat ourselves ;)