Monday, October 18, 2010

tears....

this round, although i feel i'm much less anxious and stuff about everything.... i am also much more emotional.... i can cry at the drop of anything.....someone says yellow....i'm balling my eyes out. I see a cute chimerical commercial on tv....tears. FYI-what the h-e-double hockey sticks is a chimerical? that's what came up when i spelled checked commercial....hmmm. I hear Celine Dion went into the hospital...balling. I look at my dog Clover, tears some more. I think about my hubby, i'm balling my eyes out again.....and then i sit there crying and laughing ....laughing cuz i don't know why i'm crying.....LOL...

Anyways, i was reading Mark McGrath's blog he wrote about his fertility struggles and i obviously, started crying reading it but started laughing when i read this piece about those big shots i'm all worried about....so you know why i'm worried about them...he describes them as ....."when I saw the size of the Pulp Fiction-adrenaline style needles that needed to be plunged into her derrière" LOL -and then you all wonder why i'm all worried about getting all Anna Nicole Smith on ya all with a big ole infection in my butt and die.... Ah, the joys of infertility....


You can read the 'blog' here...
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/09/29/mark-mcgraths-blog-our-fertility-journey-part-1/

here is part II

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/10/06/mark-mcgraths-blog-our-fertility-journey-part-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment