--just wanna say that the frozen strawberry lemonade drink sounds SOOO yummy. I can't have it though......maybe i'll get DH to buy one and i'll have a sip of it.
--my feet started to swell a little tonight....i have them propped up and it seems to be helping to bring the swelling back down....no more walks in flip flops for me
--strawberries are my new favorite food EVER!!
--i love when TreeHugger is moving all around and my stomach moves all crazy - it always makes me laugh
--i love the crib, i started to cry looking at it and realizing that i will finally have a little baby to put in there, something that almost didn't seem possible 2 years ago.
--The room is looking good, and pretty much set, now the organizing begins
--I just read that to get your dog used to the pace you want to walk at with the stroller is to take the stroller out and practice with your dog... i think about doing that, but then i think about how silly i'll look.
--I'm still debating if i want to get maternity photos or not.
--I wish i had a little window into the womb, so i can look at TreeHugger and see what she's doing in there
No comments:
Post a Comment