I don't think i've ever felt so many mixed emotions all at once....
I'm nervous, i'm scared, i'm excitied,i'm hopeful....i'm just about to burst with love....it's crazy.
Tomorrow is the day....the day i am reunited with my babies. I don't care what ppl think....cells, dna, babies.....but these are MY cells with my husband....these cells are turning into blastocycst and are forming cell masses where the baby will be and the placenta will form.......this is the begining of life and i get to witness it tomorrow.... I never thought i'd be so attached to my eggs, but man, i just want them back with me, so i can love them and nuture them into life......i think about them and how they are all doing...i hope they're not too cold...i know, what a crazy little thought....but i just hope they are dividing and growing and forming and doing what they ought to be doing..... I wish i got updates ....but, the lab said it's not good for the eggs...a 5 day transfer is better then a 3 day transfer, so i'm feeling good about that.....
Unfort. DH's job is a SOB and there's no one to cover his shift, sooooo....my MIL is driving me there and back. I'll even let them come in the room if they're allowed. I'm kinda bummed DH isn't going to be there, but i can show him the pictures and talk about the experience with him....as long as he's there when i'm actually giving birth...that's what i care about the most. It's crazy to think we're gonna have 2 babies to pick from....i wonder what color hair they're going to have, and color eyes, skin tone....will they have my dimples and curls or DH's nose and smile? I want soooooo badly for this to work....you have no idea how much i have been praying to St.Anne - Mary's Mother, St. Gerard - Patron of motherhood ....i have prayed and so far my prayers have been answered...i can only hope they continue to be answered.
So....here goes.....tomorrow i will offically be PUPO -pregnant until proven otherwise--let's hope i'm pregnant for the next 9 months too! :)
Soooo excited & anxious for you!!! Will definitely be thinking about you tomorrow moreso than I am everyday!!! You've been on my mind alot lately.... Prayers, and hugs and LOTS of LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete