I began with just Lurpon...pretty easy....
nothing to extreme.....turn on music, clean med, clean injection site, draw up meds and inject....
Here's the rest of my meds....
This here is the Menapur and Follistim pen --fun!
This is the needles to the Lurpon, and then my Valium, my vicidin, my antibiotic and baby aspirin and my needle container....
I just realized i don't have a pic of my trigger shot set up...i'll have to do that tomorrow....
On a forum i belong to, a lot of the IVF gals have their DH's do their shots for them, mix it up and everything....my hubby is usually sleeping (we work opposite schedules)and it's just something i think is kinda weird, i mean, i'm totally capable of doing this myself...i certainly don't need an audience. I put on my music, set everything up, feel the beat of the song and poke away....so, i dunno, i don't know how to really incorporate hubby into all this, besides just showing him what i do....so, I was showing the hubby my little set up and what shots i have to do now and how much and he looked at me and said, 'thanks for doing all these shots for our baby.' awe, i just about melted....it was nice to hear him say that and acknowledge that it's hard for me to do this, but he appreciates it that i am.
Stims day 3...i get a massive, pounding headache by about 230p-3pm...i take 2 Tylenol and eat a little something and it eventually goes away. Other then that, bloating and i kinda feel like something is going on down there in Ovary land....i'll find out more tomorrow!!
Wow, look at all those meds!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet hubby. It's good to get acknowledgment for what you're doing, I'm sure. =)